Getting Started with Homeschooling


Have you thought about homeschooling, but aren't sure how to get started? Guess what? I'm going to write a series on how you can get started homeschooling. This is just an introduction.


When I started homeschooling, I thought I had done all the research I needed to do...it turned out that I hadn't, and I'm paying the price for it now. I hope to save some of you the troubles that I have gone through, by providing you with all the information I can on how to get started with homeschooling.


Here are the articles I will be including in this series:


  1. Why Should I Homeschool?
  2. What Do I Do First?
  3. Homeschooling Laws
  4. The Different Homeschooling Methods
  5. What is Deschooling?
  6. What is Unschooling?
  7. What is the Charlotte Mason Method?
  8. Homeschool Distance Learning
  9. Choosing Homeschool Curriculum
  10. Sonlight Homeschool Curriculum
  11. Abeka Homeschool Curriculum
  12. Creating Your Own Curriculum
  13. Homeschool Planning
  14. Homeschool Support
  15. Homeschool Socialization

I also recommend you have the following books to help you get started homeschooling.



Read the book review here.
Book Review Coming Soon!

Enter your email at the top of the page to subscribe to my feed so that you won't miss any of this series on How to Get Started Homeschooling!

0 Responses